Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Busy & Zoom 2009 - 2) - Puppies Are 3 Hours Old

Adn Nursing - Busy & Zoom 2009 - 2) - Puppies Are 3 Hours Old.

Do you know about - Busy & Zoom 2009 - 2) - Puppies Are 3 Hours Old

Adn Nursing ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Adn Nursing . You see this article for info on a person need to know is Adn Nursing .

How is Busy & Zoom 2009 - 2) - Puppies Are 3 Hours Old

Busy & Zoom 2009 - 2) - Puppies Are 3 Hours Old Tube. Duration : 3.38 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Adn Nursing . On July 1st 2009 Busy and Zoom have a litter of 11 puppies. It is a good size litter. There are 6 girls and 5 boys. When the labor starts, I find it normal to have a puppy an hour. There are times when you get 2 close together, but then you have a long time before the next one arrives. You must watch closely for any signs that the female may be in trouble. There could be a baby that has turned sidewise and is blocking the others from being born. If she is doing a lot of straining, more than likely, that next puppy will be born die. The birthing process can be very long. If you have 9 puppies it can take up to 9 hours for all of them to be born. Of course, you won't know how many are in there, so you will be watching for maybe 11 to 12 hours. I always take my mothers to the vet, when I think they are done and get an x-ray, to be sure everyone has been born. I also get my puppies check out at that time too. We are back home from the vet and I have settled Busy into the whelping box. I'm keeping the puppies in a warming box so they stay warm and so she won't step on them. Once Busy is comfortable I start introducing the puppies to her. I take 3 puppies at a time and place them next to her. She will start licking and cleaning the puppies. Busy is an experienced mother. She knows how to clean and stimulate the puppies. Just in case you don't know, puppies don't go to the bathroom on their own at birth. They have to be stimulated to do so. She is doing a great job of cleaning ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Adn Nursing . Where you may put to use in your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is Adn Nursing . View Related articles related to Adn Nursing . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Busy & Zoom 2009 - 2) - Puppies Are 3 Hours Old.



No comments:

Post a Comment