Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ruth's Last Ride - EMT Don Mathews - Tributes

Adn Nursing - Ruth's Last Ride - EMT Don Mathews - Tributes.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Ruth's Last Ride - EMT Don Mathews - Tributes.

Do you know about - Ruth's Last Ride - EMT Don Mathews - Tributes

Adn Nursing ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Adn Nursing . You read this article for facts about an individual wish to know is Adn Nursing .

How is Ruth's Last Ride - EMT Don Mathews - Tributes

Ruth's Last Ride - EMT Don Mathews - Tributes Tube. Duration : 3.70 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Adn Nursing . Ruth's Last Ride was Co-Written by Neuse River Entertainment Country Recording Artist EMT Don Mathews and Nashville Songwriter David Harper of the ADN Network of Nashville, TN. Ruth's Last Ride was Produced and Engineered by David Bohn at Oakwood Studios of Goshen, Indiana. As an EMS worker you respond to Nursing homes and Elderly care homes a lot for both transfers and emergency calls and a lot of times they are for the same patients and you get to know them quite well over time and sometimes you are called when there aren't any miracles left and all that is left to do is say good-by and pray for them on their final journey home after you have done all that you can do. Ruth's Last Ride is the story of an elderly patient that knows it is her time and the compassionate medic at her side during her final moments as she comes to peace with her passing and her faith in God. Ruth's Last Ride She had angel hair and a cross of silver, Bluegrey eyes and a voice that whispered, "what's your name son?' "Do you believe in God?" "My name is Ruth and I believe everyday since '43 He walks with me because..... It said so in the bible that Jesus promised me, Oh' that He would prepare a place for me And I won't make this ride son cut the lights and all the noise, Hold my hand and talk to me I said Ruth I believe His word is true and I live in God's love too, I'm not worthy but He loves me anyway, I heard His name whispered from her lips, I felt her hand lose it's grip, She was gone with a ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Adn Nursing . Where you'll be able to offer use in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Adn Nursing . View Related articles associated with Adn Nursing . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ruth's Last Ride - EMT Don Mathews - Tributes.



No comments:

Post a Comment